1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking High For Myspace Keywords

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Morgan, Dec 26, 2006.

Hello, i have recently started spending a few dollars on my myspace resource website www.YourSpaceLayouts.com As most will know this is a pretty flooded market although for the larger sites its a good source of traffic and revenue. I have recently added new generators, custom glitters, custom tools and a large database of layouts images etc.So i believe the site has a lot of potential its not just a stock turnkey site. Now all i need is more traffic!

I am wanting to get some good ideas how to get more traffic and or rank higher in SE for myspace keywords, i will keep building content to increase traffic but what ways can i build traffic via advertising etc.

Ive got about $1000 budget for the time being to see how it goes if it looks promising i have more money to spend.

All ideas are much appreciated!

Thanks

Morgan

Morgan, Dec 26, 2006 IP