1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ready to Pay $$ for this Project. Can you help?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by LazyMom, Oct 10, 2007.

Hello,

Here is what I need: Can a cms do this?

The ability for an advertiser to sign up for monthly advertising (paid through subscription paypal), upload their logo and description of services, and have it fall under the proper categories.

This site is a virtual home show. I need it to be user friendly for the consumer to find what they are looking for, and easy for the contractors/supply companies to find where the need to go to place their logo and ad in our site.

This project was put on the backburner for a while but we are ready to proceed, so I am taking offers and quotes on the build. PM me for more info.

I'm not looking for cheap work, I'm looking for quality work and am ready to pay.

Thanks for looking!

LazyMom, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  2. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is all possible - the PayPal option may be trickier and (I guess you realize) it will require a bit of work on your part tracking the payments and members etc. Also your members would need some knowledge and basic understanding of HTML.

So I am guessing that you want the Advertiser to be able to log in create their own profile and have their own custom home page to edit ?

Do you have a CMS in mind ?

thsadmin, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  3. Technojoint

Technojoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello...

I can do this, you may pm me your details requirement.

Thnx

Technojoint, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  4. LazyMom

LazyMom Banned

Best Answers:
    I PM'd the two who replied, haven't heard back. Anyone else interested? I would think someone here would like to make some $$. :)

LazyMom, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  5. Kusu

Kusu Peon

Best Answers:
    i mailed u. i pinged u. still no reponse from ur side. please respond if u really need a CMS developed?

Kusu, Oct 19, 2007 IP