1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Real Business Help Required

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nishant_raheja, Jun 4, 2012.

Hey Guys,

I am planning to start my own real estate website in which people can post there listing about the property and buyers can easily view what all property are available so that they can invest in it. eg. 99acres.com

So i need some help of you in getting a professional expert who can develop this kind of site
    Another thing is how to make this site famous so that seller want to list there property and buyer interact with them

What all things will be required for this business plan, like license or some thing like that

Your ideas will be really appreciated

nishant_raheja, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. apniproperties6

apniproperties6 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

There are many website which offers the services like properties in gurgaon, for commercial and residential property in gurgaon. The one of them having the name gurgaonproperties.net and except of 99acres and many more.

Thanks.....

apniproperties6, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  3. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow.. huge list of properties on 99acres.com..
    In the beginning why don't you develop a more simple than 99acres.com.
    I believe site like Amazon, Ebay was started with simple features.

A simple property website should have list of location or area, type of property (residential, land, commercial, etc), rent or sale status.
    With only that features, visitors or buyers are easily find what property they need.

For finding products, put ads on local newspaper, wording like : "list your property in ourwebsite.com.." or you can contact friends or family to list their property on the site.
    And the other side you also can put ads on newspaper or create brochure for offline marketing effort.
    For online marketing, contact one of trusted SEO service here, create a fan page on FB, etc..

thats the global concept..
    Good luck.. :)

bluebenz, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  4. nishant_raheja

nishant_raheja Member

Best Answers:
    @bluebenz

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.. i really appreciate what u have said.

Cheers!

nishant_raheja, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  5. Maya Telie

Maya Telie Peon

Best Answers:
    Maya Telie, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  6. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get wordpress template to create the real estate website like them . I believe you able to buy it . So it will be easy work for you .

If you wish to get lot sellers know your site, you might need build partner with some company and friend with some property agent wish they got lot of properties to sell .
    If gonna reach buyer , then you need to do lot of marketing stuff to create awareness like go for related event, publish ads on magazine, newspaper, promote on social media .

JerrickYeoh, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  7. creativesweb

creativesweb Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been trying to develop a site for this niche for a long time. I personally know a bunch of Real Estate agents but never had the opportunity to offer them something like this. Plenty of them don't know the leverage of this media. Anyhow, I would like to see what you get at the end! I think a CMS would to if for you, it may cost a bit more at the beginning but It would give you complete autonomy to handle your business afterwards. Then you just worry about marketing and done :)

creativesweb, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  8. VicGupta

VicGupta Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest hire somebody professional like Jak Software (part of Jaipuria group). They have build quite a few real estate sites. They are at www.jaksoftware.com.

VicGupta, Jun 9, 2012 IP