1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Real Estate Portal - CMS (Enterprise Class) Suggestions would be appreciated

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bitspirit, Feb 26, 2014.

Hi,

We are a group of real estate sales guys who have just started their own venture in India.

We are planning to launch a real estate portal on the lines of www.proptiger.com & www.investinnest.com but with full mobile/tablet compatibility (browser)and we need help -

1. Can anyone suggest the CMS to use for this
    2. Which frame works to use
    3. Are there any scripts we can use

We understand that we won't be able to go live with all features - we want to launch a basic version to begin with and then add modules gradually.

Thanks in advance

bitspirit, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  2. meetdilip

meetdilip Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have came across quite a few good scripts while Googling for something else. I guess there will be a few Joomla modules available and you will be able to customize them with ease to do the work. I am almost certain that they will be paid. If you go for an independent script, then also don't choose a free one without asking second opinion.

meetdilip, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  3. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest Wordpress with additional plugins & customized theme to suit your business.

There are lot of pre-made plugins & templates available on the wordpress repository , that you can search & use it.
    Its free if you know how to get it done, if not there are lot of professional designers / developers who can help you at reasonable price.

Take a wise decision before spending too much money & effort :)

phptechie, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  4. HassanKhalid

HassanKhalid Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use any wordpress real estate theme its easy and fast.

HassanKhalid, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  5. Imran Shariff

Imran Shariff Member

Best Answers:
    You can use WordPress to build your realestate portal, but if you looking for quick startup then I would suggest you to visit zeeways this guys have a new Zeeproperty CMS with lots of Mobile compatible theme. Why don't you give a try.

Imran Shariff, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  6. kristinaant

kristinaant Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would agree with Imran, a ready-to-go CMS will help to start a website easily and quickly. Check out PG Real Estate, it can be used as a real estate portal and looks quite like proptiger.com. They support and install for free.

kristinaant, Apr 22, 2014 IP