1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Real Estate Site Help

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by paddy123, Nov 23, 2007.

I need to create a fairly large real estate site but am completely new to web development, I don't plan to create the site myself but have a design in mind and a designer who will make a template but not code it.

I'm then not sure what needs to be done, does the template need to be coded to html and css and then a php script run with it?

Do I need to have a template for every page of the site first and then ask someone to do the coding and content management and scripting for it?

I am a complete beginner with this so just need a bit of guidance as to how I should go about doing it and in what order.

paddy123, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  2. tuanba

tuanba Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Joomla! to create high - commercial class website for Estate direction. Have special components to this task - "Hot Property Real Estate" on www.mosets.com/hotproperty/. However also have free components - on extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1113/Itemid,35/ called "Sigsiu Online Business Index 2"

tuanba, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  3. convergent

convergent Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend Open Realty. I built a site using the older version of this for a Remax dealer that was pretty nice, and required a minimum of work to build. The realtor has since sunset the site in favor of the national site that their parent (Remax) offers them.

convergent, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  4. hottestebayauctions.com

hottestebayauctions.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Open Realty is nice.

hottestebayauctions.com, Jan 16, 2008 IP