1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Real Estate Staging Editor

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by kendevito2020, May 14, 2020.

Hi All,

I'm looking to edit my real estate photos, can anyone tell what app or Photoshop should I use to stage my vacant houses and turn them into amazing occupied staged.

Very appreciate your help,

Thanks

kendevito2020, May 14, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    photoshop and gimp will do it, but it takes some skill. There might be some apps and programs for sale that will be easier to use.

sarahk, May 14, 2020 IP
  3. kendevito2020

kendevito2020 Peon

Best Answers:

Thank You for your response, I do know how to work with gimp however, where do I upload from all the Items to be included in the photo such as furniture and home decoration. I can add the layers and combine the photos but I need a big gallery and variety platform to select from, am I making sense? Thanks again

kendevito2020, May 14, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You go and find them - websites for furniture stores etc.

If you want all the work done for you then look at the apps for home design. Some are like Sims where you design your own house but there are plenty where you can upload your own photos. It'll cost you but time is money, right?!

sarahk, May 15, 2020 IP