1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Really need some help.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KSteve91, Jul 21, 2010.

Hello. Some of you may know me from the eBook section. :p

I had recently bought an eBook a while back. (Not from here). It was a very good eBook, telling me a good way to make money online. Unforutnely, it was black hat. And well, sooner or later, it came back to bite me in the ass. Couldn't use it anymore and well...I owe a couple of people some money. (Not like Mafia or something where they would kill me). So, my travels made me stumble upon DigitalPoint.

I figured, "Well, I do have some things I could sell on here." But, there are restrictions, like two weeks and 20 posts to post in that section or something, I don't know. So, in the meantime, I decided to invest in some eBooks. I had minimal money and I had to choose my eBooks wisely. Unfortunately, most eBooks I bought required too much work for what they were actually worth.

Now, I have very little money to start with. This is where I turn to you people. Do you have any tips you can provide to help me get some start up money? Any low priced or free eBooks that would help me get a couple of hundreds dollars? I'm really desperate and I hope you guys can help me. If you flame me and I say I deserved it or something, it's cool, but if anyone wants to help me I'd very much appreciate it and I vow to make it up to you in the future. This really isn't a begging thread, just more like "Help a dude out", type of thread, haha.

KSteve91, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. webbmaster

webbmaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how about affiliate marketing.. sign up with CJ and sell stuff for them.. you do not have to invest in inventory just your marketing effort..you blog about it, send traffic to them and get paid if there is sale

webbmaster, Jul 22, 2010 IP