1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recently found out my page has a LOT of likes... advertising opportunities?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Brotherman, Aug 11, 2012.

I was wondering how viable it would be to start making money from a facebook fan page? I checked my pages on Facebook and I found an old page I made about 3 years ago... and it had grown to 760,000+ likes.

I've been receiving many offers from people who want to purchase my page for their own advertising use. However, I was thinking that I could keep the page and use it to bring in some revenue for myself. Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about advertising/marketing on the internet, and especially not on Facebook. What I do know is that I have a fanpage that allows me to post whatever I want to at least 760,000 Facebook users... So there's gotta be some opportunity in that.

The page is called "Pushing the little buttons on a soft drink cup lid", so I was thinking that this could be a great opportunity to reach out to some smaller soft drink companies? To be honest I'm quite lost, so any help on how to start something like this up would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure how lucrative something like this could really be, but I figure it's worth a shot.

Brotherman, Aug 11, 2012 IP