1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend me - PHP WebDirectory

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Scorpiono, Jul 28, 2008.

I'd like to know which PHP Web Directory script you use, both free and paid.

Cheers,
    Scorpiono

Scorpiono, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  2. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PHPLD is very popular, I use it a lot, and I've heard people say esynidicate is okay too but I haven't tried that.

I also tried PHPMydirectory but found it a little awkward, had to pay extra for some functions that PHPLD does anyway, then after my full 'lifetime' license has run out they expect me to pay them some more money to get the latest version.

I would like to find something where you can make like a business listing directory and have those 'Claim This Listing' buttons that lets people sign up and pay to edit their business listing if it's already in there, verified by them having the same email domain as the website they're claiming. I haven't found an off the shelf directory that does that yet though.

Astroman, Jul 28, 2008 IP