1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recover camera photos after SD card crash?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JACKKREDO, Dec 28, 2023.

Hello, I have encountered an unpleasant event. My 64gb sd stick from my camera has failed and all my photos are gone. The card is no longer readable on the camera. When I connect the card to the PC it shows up as empty and asks for formatting.

After a bit of googling, I realised that you need special software to recover photos. I even tried a few, but did not achieve the desired result ......

Does anyone know how to help me?

JACKKREDO, Dec 28, 2023 IP
  2. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    If your SD card is recognized and loaded into the computer, you can use the following recovery software:
    1. Disk Drill
    2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
    3. Recuva
    4. Stellar Data Recovery
    5. CardRecovery
    If the SD card is experiencing any issues and cannot be properly loaded, then it is recommended that you send it to a data recovery center for repair.

GreenHost.Cloud, Jan 2, 2024 IP
  3. JACKKREDO

JACKKREDO Peon

Best Answers:
    I managed to recover most of the material.

I came across this video on YouTube.
    (272) How to Recover Data After Formatting a Hard Disk, USB Drive or a Memory Card - YouTube

https://hetmanrecovery.com/hetman_partition_recovery_download.htm
    Hetman Partition Recovery was able to recover 90% of the data from the flash drive. This is probably the best result so far. Overall, I'm satisfied because I managed to recover most of the data for little money.Thank you all for your help)

JACKKREDO, Jan 9, 2024 IP
  4. Data Wizard

Data Wizard Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there, Before we dive into recovery, it would be helpful to understand a bit more. Have you used the card since it stopped working on the camera? Additionally, what kind of software did you try? Were you able to see any traces of your photos during the scans, even if they weren't fully recoverable? I would advise you to stop using the SD card immediately to maximize your recovery chances. Also, data recovery software can be helpful.

Data Wizard, Mar 8, 2024 IP