1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recruitments / Employment jobs site for India and UK

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shamend143, Jun 4, 2011.

Hello everyone
    Just seeking some kind advise, If its good to launch 2 separate employment / jobs sites for India and UK. We have 2 offices based in India and UK and we can reach local market in both countries, Just wondering if its wise to start a site with no jobs listings or users or is there anyway of gettings job listings and some users before we even launch site, also there are many competitors in both countries, do you guys think if we can still grab some market?
    Kind Regards
    Shamend

shamend143, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The competition is already way bigger then you . You'd need to invest a ton of money just to shake them off .

ApocalypseXL, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  3. shamend143

shamend143 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thts y I wud like to know If I could get some job listings data before launching my site or maybe a classified site but for both i would like to buy or use or share data before launching the sites. I am sure there is some way of doing it .

shamend143, Jun 5, 2011 IP