1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Regarding some help with an idea

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Tigerboy, May 17, 2011.

Hy there,

I need some help from some professional webmaster. Well, i have an idea for a website and i want to discuss about this here. Some opinions will be welcome for me.
    So...i want to make a public information website. Something like this http://www.romanian-companies.eu/default.asp . But i don't want to be a companies website. I want to be a giant that will have all the information such: educational institutes, public institutes, companies, flowers stores, clothing stores everything everything. For the beginning i want to make only for my town and then for others. As an experience until now i have some poker websites that i have sold now few months because of my daily job. Now i realize that i have some free time and i want to start a new project and this is the best idea i have in my head right now....
    For winnings i was thinking for Adsense and then when my website is growing i want to make a database with user that will pay a monthly/yearly fee.
    I don't know if this is a good idea and that's the reason i post here maybe someone will give me an advice. Sorry for my english!

Have a nice day!

Ionut

Tigerboy, May 17, 2011 IP
  2. anwaraa

anwaraa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sounds like a great idea. If done well and promoted even better, you can do well with it. All the best.

anwaraa, May 20, 2011 IP
  3. Intermg

Intermg Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're going to offer some really exclusive information that cannot be found elsewhere, then it might be an interesting idea.

Intermg, May 21, 2011 IP
  4. baronet-a

baronet-a Active Member

Best Answers:
    For sure has to be specific info... that is hard to find... everything else is already on google... all the luck to u mate

baronet-a, May 23, 2011 IP