1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reliable QR code generator (for Customer Feedback Survey)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Gavin Anthony Wilson, Sep 11, 2023.

Has anyone used QR codes to get feedback from customers? Seems this has worked well lately. In case you did, which QR code generator did you use? Would appreciate hearing from someone's personal experience. Thanks in advance! Basically, the generator you used and found reliable.

Did the search best qr code generator for business, a couple of names popped up. There's QR Code Monkey that doesn't look bad and Beaconstac has great reviews on G2. I read a bunch of posts from people complaining about their QR codes expiring, this is the main reason I'm asking for first-hand experience here. Obviously, this is not something I want to worry about in this particular situation.

Gavin Anthony Wilson, Sep 11, 2023 IP
  2. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Banned

Best Answers:
    We used QR codes for customer feedback last year, and Beaconstac was our go-to choice. Just like you mentioned, the G2 reviews made our GM pick them. I first stumbled upon it during a Google search, like you (a good old Google search as a first step, irreplaceable). Mine was I believe what is the best qr code generator, as I am a simple creature :) So I found this article and since it was on a site I know and trust as a source - I wrapped up my search and forwarded the list. So there's your first-hand recommendation. This platform supports multiple languages and it's really easy to use. And obviously, the QR codes don't expire, it goes without saying.

Edna Welburg, Sep 11, 2023 IP
  3. Gavin Anthony Wilson

Gavin Anthony Wilson Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing, I really appreciate it. Multilingual support is actually a must-have feature for me, I just forgot to mention it (great job, Gavin!). Checking out the list you sent, but I think I already made up my mind.

Gavin Anthony Wilson, Sep 11, 2023 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ooh we just used a random site to get a code. Didn't occur to me that they'd put themselves in the middle and hold us hostage. It'll be going on our work vehicles so paying a fee is cheaper than redoing the sticker but annoying!

sarahk, Sep 11, 2023 IP
  5. David_Brown

David_Brown Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used QR codes for customer feedback, and I found QR Code Monkey to be reliable. No issues with expiring QR codes. Give it a try!

David_Brown, Sep 12, 2023 IP
  6. Dal-Rae

Dal-Rae Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Sign up to QR Code Generator PRO and get started with a 14-day free trial. ...
    2. Once your account is activated, select Create QR Code in the dashboard then choose Feedback.
    3. Start by naming your QR Code, and then customize the page colors to match your personal style or company identity.

Dal-Rae, Nov 13, 2023 IP