1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reliable Videos And Info On Internet Marketing/Home Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jonandra, Jul 30, 2010.

Hello guys,

I'm trying to set-up an internet business, and I'm looking for a site with proper videos that can be seen online. I do not want to download videos, I want to see them online. Basically, I need good information about everything from getting traffic, building email lists, affiliate marketing and all the things that are needed for an internet business. I've been reading forums and downloading free rubbish for weeks and I'm getting really fed up. Is there any site where I can just log in, and learn online about marketing and internet business? Also, what type of internet business is good and doing well? I am not rich so I am looking to set up a site or blog on a low budget.

Thank you for your help :)

Regards,
    Jonandra

jonandra, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. Zavrion

Zavrion Peon

Best Answers:
    You're opening the flood gates right now, and to be frank, you should just learn by failure. Because the videos and articles floating around are all social media optimized; crap content that resonates with your animal instincts. The easiest way to do everything you've described is to provide a bullshitted solution for what you've asked. Go out there and fail it up cause you wont learn a damn thing otherwise.

Zavrion, Jul 30, 2010 IP