1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[REQ][HELP] Who's Online Profile Manager.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by elflojo, Jun 5, 2008.

Hey Guys, Ill try to explain what I need to the best of my capabilities.

First of All, Im trying to run sort of a Online WebCam Girls Site. they will not need to stream from the website but just from MSN, yahoo etc...

So what I need is some sort of Who's Online Profile Manager script that will show in the Main page Thumbnails of all the Models with and Online or Offline Icon. Sorted by Online to Offline.

When a Client Clicks gets Directed tot he Model/ChatGirl profile where they can see some Bio, pics, etc...

There should be a a way for new model to register ( not for client ) and some sort of way for them to login and edit their profile.

Here is Something that Looks a lot of what I want, but Better Structed.
    www.xxxCambabes.com

Hope you guys can help me.
    Thanks
    -elfloj0-

elflojo, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  2. kodut

kodut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    many programmers create this script her on dp , but i dont know if they would be able to integrate with your website
    you will have to shell out money

kodut, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  3. elflojo

elflojo Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont need it to merge with that website, is not mine, it was just an example of what im looking for, or similar.

Can you please point me to those scripts so I can take a look ?

Thank you.

elflojo, Jun 6, 2008 IP