1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

REquired Question & Answer in Local Area Network (LAN)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by leeds, Jun 4, 2011.

Prepare an Exam in Local Area Network (LAN)

I need 100 to 200 Questions & Answers in Local Area Network. each question I'll pay $0.5 if it s acceptable.

Rules:

1. I'll provide topics on Local are network (LAN) in each topic you have to create questions with multiple answers
    minimum 4 options for answers.

2.Question should based on Cognitive level and Difficulty level please find the below link for Cognitive:
    http://www.businessballs.com/bloomstaxonomyoflearningdomains.htm

3. If you create a question on Cognitive 1 with difficulty level 1 then 2nd question will cognitive 1 difficulty level 2 so it
    will continue as a series.

Note: Please Do not bid anyone who are not aware of Cognitive and difficulty level questions

What is Difficulty level:
    Difficulty level 1= Popular or common, Job related question with low complexity content ( simple tasks and sub tasks)

Difficulty level 2 = Job related questions about issues( duties task) of average complexity which can only be answered by persons working in the Occupation concerned.

Difficulty level 3= Job related questions about issues( duties and procedures / methodologies/ technologies) of high complexity usually involving analysis synthesis and calculations

leeds, Jun 4, 2011 IP