1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reseller Hosting Aspects

Discussion in 'General Business' started by euro-space, Oct 4, 2012.

Reseller hosting is very powerful tool to run and grow your business with minimal expenses.
    If you're ambitious and ready to work hard, this business will give you significant result after some time.
    The second important thing is to have a very reliable company who delivers great hosting solutions to your business including fastest and professional support.

Please share your professional experience, opinions and useful advices here, to help starters in this industry.

Thank you.

euro-space, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  2. imranhossen

imranhossen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am agree with euro-space. Reseller hosting is good for a beginner who want to start web hosting business.
    Firstly you need to find out a good company who have good support also using latest hosting technology. Do not try to get reseller account by so cheap or cheaper price to start hosting business.

imranhossen, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  3. jimrom

jimrom Member

Best Answers:
    The key to running a hosting business, just like any other online endeavor, is in driving traffic to your site. If you don't get traffic, you can't convert it. I know that's a simple statement, but I've seen too many people who jump into an online business and think that they can throw up a website, walk away and watch the money flow in. It will take time, effort, and endless repeats of bouncing your head off of the proverbial wall before you make a profit, if you are new to the marketing world. Just a heads up for those that are considering starting an online business :D

I can give everyone a bit of advice on who their target market for webhosting should be, thanks to the research for a PLR article series I just finished up. According to Google, 90% of those equipped with internet use it as a tool to help find services. Also according to Google, 58% of small businesses don't have a website. Seems like a huge disparity, and a market that is prime for tapping into, doesn't it?

jimrom, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  4. euro-space

euro-space Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree. Driving traffic to your website is the key factor for any online venture to generate sales and requires huge amount of investments / efforts . Generally, if 5% - 20% of the traffic will become your customers , it would be a good result for your business. And sure, main mission is to effectivelly approach right market - offer your products/services to people who exactly need them.
    According to your quote Jimrom, this could be a good start to offer hosting/website related services to small businesses who doesn't have any yet :)

euro-space, Oct 5, 2012 IP