1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Results of my business idea validation

Discussion in 'General Business' started by blogfield, Dec 20, 2015.

I would like to share you my Adwords campaign's result, but before that, I need your honest opinion about the following:

Hyperlocal, a not so new, but still recent buzz word in the online tech sphere. From patch to foursquare via yelp and many other applications one thing is common. That one common thing is not the tags, pizza orders, most crowded bars or most endorsed plumber. The only one common feature of those hyperlocal applications is the particular location, the core area of interest. Not more and not less.

• Want to party, eating out or repair your house?
    • What about checking whether and hotels before holiday? So, you should check what's up int that particular area.
    • Would you like to inform, discuss with others about your tagged local events? How to spread it into the world?
    I strongly believe, knowing almost everything of that area is the core value of hyperlocal business.

There are 3 main groups of hyperlocal activites:
    1) Participation in local news, events: like nextdoor.com, everyblock.com
    2) Being visible in local interests (searches): like foursquare, yelp, google map
    3) Stand out from local to the public (promote local news): ???

• How many apps you would keep and check with your mobile phone to get local information?
    • Two, three or even more?
    • Or you would like to keep only one to access all of information about a particular location?
    The aim is to resolve the problem of location specific information demand versus one point access to the bunch of those information. Blogging personally is one thing, but blogging passionately about a specific area is a professional hyperlocal news feed for a very targeted audience. That is the aim of blogfields, to aggregate passionate hyperlocal bloggers under a common hood.

Business: divide and licensed the world for uniqe tagged areas (blogfields) managed and edited by local blogs under a common brand (global marketing cost, local benefits) . The one sales point of access provided to the location sepcific user/client interest: a common brand, one domain, a social network of hyperlocal blogs. Bloggers would monetise from local sales and traffic. Brand owner would monetise from licens fees depended on traffic. User would benefit from one point of access of quality, location specific news, infos and reviews, edited by local bloggers.

What do you think is it viable? I need 10 answers at least, to disclose my campaign result:)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    blogfield, Dec 20, 2015 IP