1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revenue share multi author blog business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wissam, Mar 19, 2016.

?

What do you think about my idea?

1. Will be successful keep it up.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't think this will have any chance take it down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I don't know where this is going, I have posted this before asking about TOS but now I am sure that adsense is not against multiple ads on the same website as long as the content doesn't violate tos and program policies.

I have had great success on my pinterest like website, but I have been innovative aswell, I created the first decentralized social network that pays 100% income to the users, but that's not the point.

I have had my blog, PR3 and high authority and good Alexa ranking with a steady traffic, I decided to make it revenue share blog, so now people can register and publish articles, get some nice PR3 link backs and make money from AdSense.

I have already did it and it's online, what do you think of this business model? any suggestions on getting more authors to post?

I don't know when it was just a blog people would pay me 25 bucks for a link on the home page and now that anyone can register and write articles they are not doing it lol

wissam, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  2. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My biggest concern with this would be, "What are his standards? Is he going to accept any content that comes into his inbox?" I'd be worried that my content and my ads would end up being on a domain that eventually finds itself filled with trash. I'd also be concerned about whether you have standards for outbound links -- let's say a user submits a really well-written article but wants to link out to a site that's riddled with illegal content, spam, and NSFW material, would you deny that link? I'm also wondering how a user would respond to inquiries from AdWords regarding suspicious clicks or TOS violations -- content producers wouldn't have access to your server logs and they wouldn't be able to prevent you from violating Google's terms on the same page as their content or elsewhere across the domain. How would you respond to all of this?

PhiladelphiaIM, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  3. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would be approving posts manually, also I am not going to allow more than one link per post, and don't forget that links are no-follow anyway, the main point is earning from a good article that is unique, adsense TOS is included in faqs section and any user who will submit content it must be complaint, I am going though my older posts from 2006 and deleting what I consider trash.

wissam, Mar 19, 2016 IP