1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by craigmandco, Apr 25, 2010.

Hey guys and gals, could you please review my site? Give me some suggestions, please.

craigmandco, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  2. yunusdesai@gmail.com

yunusdesai@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    This is great

yunusdesai@gmail.com, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  3. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the design of your site should be improved a little bit - enlarge logo picture.. I would replace the QuoteScout banner on the top with you logo. And I would add Polls or survey sections

WorksForWeb, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  4. madesukma

madesukma Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen your site. I think it interesting enough.

madesukma, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  5. tldagent

tldagent Peon

Best Answers:
    Site looks good, my question would be, what is the goal of the site? Are you trying to establish a new Auction site for cars? Are you attempting to make money with it? I really dont' see any bids, newer site so new reputation and limited usage. URLs are not SEO friendly which is another issue. If your intention is to create this as a profitable auction website be prepared to fork out some major money in advertising, SEM and SEO.

tldagent, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  6. axiaer

axiaer Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like you've used or modified some script available online??? is it so?

I believe when you're looking for a professional business project you should get it designed and build from scratch rather then getting a copy of code available and used online by lot of other websits

axiaer, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  7. tldagent

tldagent Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree. What's the point in reinventing the wheel? That takes time and a lot of money not to mention coders and the list goes on. Most new sites today are utilizing cms or scripts. I guess it depends on your business model as well. If you want to auction cars off then stay away from coding a custom site because you'll never get the job done. Professional business projects should use professional grade and supported scripts and then customize from there.

Personally, I'd rather create the same site with a different script that pulls in ebay auctions and pays me via the Ebay Partner program. No reinventing the wheel, little maintenance... just income. But that's only my opinion.

tldagent, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  8. hemescave

hemescave Peon

Best Answers:
    Get site all in all maybe some work on the logo (bigger) etc but good all in all.

hemescave, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  9. HealthMan

HealthMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Good first impression: appears professional and stable (not a flyby). The top blue menu could use a touch up - think web2.0/ipod style plastic with highlight.

Second impression: I like the categories and subcategories with number of bids inside each - it's nice and to the point.

Improvements: larger images of cars and some bid activity (need heavy promo!)

HealthMan, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  10. ExitLinks

ExitLinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice layout but I would definitely change the logo as it does not look "clean". And the navigation is a bit annoying and should be easier to navigate rather than having to click a small text area. Try to make the entire box area clickable.

ExitLinks, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  11. carolpaul

carolpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    HI, your website is very interesting!. I like it
    I will introduce to my other friends too!

Thank you so much and God bless you!

carolpaul, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  12. icemannn

icemannn Peon

Best Answers:
    good work my frends

icemannn, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  13. PhotonServers

PhotonServers Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice design and very creative thinking. I would suggest advertise this on your local newspaper or something and just see the number of hits you get. Concentrate on your local market not international if it is to do with cars. :)

PhotonServers, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  14. besbesmany

besbesmany Peon

Best Answers:
    really nice site and have alot of details in it, you can increase pictures to make it more attractive

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
    besbesmany, Apr 30, 2010 IP