1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revolution church WP - Can't modify featured articles

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Rinox, Nov 30, 2008.

Hello guys! I have gotten the Revolution Church theme for wordpress but I'm having some trouble modifying it the way I want it.
    The theme has three 'featured category' blocks just below the featured-content-gallery and I can't figure how to change the category of the articles that should be shown there.
    I can't get anything to be shown there at all.

I hope someone canhelp me with this :)

EDIT: I fixed this problem! I somehow managed to copy the theme and all the time I've modyfied the theme that wasn't activated. I have no idea of how I did that :S

Anyway, I've got a new problem. The problem now is that content-gallery plugin is not showing my picure and yet it's not showing the loading bar either. I just get a white background but the article text and headline is still there.. Please help me with this :)

Rinox, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  2. Rallen

Rallen Peon

Best Answers:
    1) In your dashboard open the category you are using in your Featured Content Gallery Configuration and change the category slug name to one word.

2) Open your Featured Content Gallery Configuration and change the "category Name" to the category slug name.

Rallen

Rallen, Dec 16, 2008 IP