1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ride the semantic web wave

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ajchen, Sep 4, 2007.

Semantic web is coming, I believe. Since I'm running a semantic web interest group for SDForum at silicon valley, I take temperature on our events every two-months. It's getting hotter every time as far as I can tell. W3C web site has more information.

What does semantic web offer to content management and marketing? There are many, but one thing stands out, that is to make data feeds more powerful, i.e. bring more viewers to your products, job openings, news, events, etc.

To help people to take advantage of the emerging semantic web, I just launched a free online data feed service (called "Ufeed") on web2express.org web site. Using Ufeed, you can easily create feeds for products, news, job openings in RDF format (a semantic web standard) in addition to RSS2.0. Each piece of data in the feed also exists as RDF resource. Your data feeds and RDF resources are immediately available to search engines, which can acquire the RDF data object and make search and comparison more precise.

You are welcome to create product feeds or job feeds on Ufeed web site. After you create the feeds, you can also copy the URL links to your web sites and provide feeds from your own web site.

Best,
    AJ
    http://web2express.org

ajchen, Sep 4, 2007 IP