1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Running A Hedge Fund

Discussion in 'General Business' started by robertbanking, Jan 4, 2024.

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent individuals that make up this forum. Happy New Year to you and i sincerely hope you have an amazing year.

I please wondered what is the process for setting up a Hedge Fund and are any licenses required for this please? Further is there anyway of setting up a service to manage peoples investments for them, without the huge amount of paperwork that comes with a Hedge Fund please? I am really kindly interested in this kind of business. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a wonderful life and continue to achieve all your business goals. Very best wishes to you all and good luck for the year ahead.

robertbanking, Jan 4, 2024 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    oh honey, if you have to ask that at an internet marketing forum, you are woefully ill-equipped to manage other people's money.

sarahk, Jan 5, 2024 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk is right: you are not even addressing the most important issue. How do you plan to fund the hedge fund? You will need several large investors to get the ball rolling and that will include having your own funds for the significant legal and accounting services that you will need to meet all laws and regulations before you can accept the first investor. This is not something that you can crowdsource on a shoestring, if that is what you are thinking. Investment firms are highly regulated due to the potential for harm to investors.

Here in the U.S., if you want to become a financial advisor, you also have to be licensed which usually means getting special educational certificates and taking one or more licensing tests to get your certification.

jrbiz, Jan 11, 2024 IP
    sarahk likes this.