1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sales of PTC sites-- scams?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by thesickearth, Feb 15, 2011.

Every time I see somebody selling a PTC site , there is no mentioning of how much do they owe to their members. Is it normal?

thesickearth, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  2. offbeatjunkie

offbeatjunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Not all PTC sites are scams. Part of their strategy to stay in business is to promote and sell upgrades to each members. It would always depend to their member if they wish to upgrade their accounts or not.

I think that PTC is the easiest online job there is. However, it is not easy to earn money from it. For those who upgraded their accounts right away and haven't read more information or think of some strategic way to earn from it for free, usually end up frustrated and will eventually give up. Then, they will hurl all the blame to the PTC site. That is where the word SCAM comes in.

Get me?

offbeatjunkie, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  3. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    what i said is that they dont say how much do they owe to their members --thats it.
    there is a ptc site that pays $1 per click---go tell me its no scam

thesickearth, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  4. Scoty

Scoty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you researched them though? Of course that kind of payout seems to high, but you should have a look on their forums and look for case studies before essentially calling them scammers (I inferred that you were doing such from your statement)

Scoty, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  5. offbeatjunkie

offbeatjunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep. Scoty is right. Before joining any PTC sites, try to search information about it. You can check PTC investigation just to make it easy for you. Also, PTC sites don't owe anyone. Members use their freewill to sign in and invest. That would be for those who want easy money without even thinking what will happen next. Like i've said, PTC is an easy job online. But earning decent from it would be hard.

offbeatjunkie, Feb 20, 2011 IP