1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Salt and Pepper Cash #1: Writing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BayCrazy, Apr 15, 2013.

?

Is it possible to make a decent wage from freelance writing?

1. Of course. I make heaps!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe. I make a little...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe not; I struggle with it.

100.0%
  4. Of course not. I can't pull it off!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I recently wrote an article about making money from writing online...

If anyone wants to have a read, I'd appreciate any feedback on the content, and hope some people get something out of it :)

A snippet:

What is ‘salt and pepper cash’… I hear you ask; well, it’s basically side-cash, pocket-money… it’s, seasoning (get it?) to your main money pile, as defined byus of course. Yes, we’re that important and influential, we can just coin phrases willy-nilly.
    This is the kind of money that leaves a sweet after-taste in your mouth. It’s not going to be the crux of your house down-payment, buy your next car or give you an entirely elevated lifestyle, but it will help-out, come in handy and be a bittersweet bonus.
    How do you make SAP cash?
    Well, the easiest way is to exploit, take advantage of… or to put it more gently – employ one of your ‘natural talents’ – which is of general value to other people.

Today’sSAPcash topic, is writing.

Link to full article: http://blog.baycrazy.com/make-money-from-writing/

Also welcome discussion on this topic, I rarely see writing discussed as a genuine way to make money online, probably because you have to work tenaciously at it to get some. But bloggers essentially make money from writing, although it's more in mind in that context to do with content creation and informing, and entertaining through information, but, I think it's certainly an area a lot of people could excel in if they tried.

Thoughts?

BayCrazy, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  2. ferma231

ferma231 Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you can make nice $$$ by writing, but your opprotunities are limited, because you can only write certain amount in day.

Even 10 articles could bring $50 for you. If you are happy with that, then go for it.

As for me, i hate writing and wont ever do that, but when i would need $$$ i would do that ;)

ferma231, Apr 16, 2013 IP