1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Screen Video Capture For Tutorials

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by jayL, Nov 26, 2006.

I've never done anything like this before and I'm a bit worried I might buy a product that sucks again. So here's the scenario, I will be creating computer based tutorials (photoshop). This will be a video capture of my screen while I'm using photoshop, at least some feature that lets me use my webcam as well so those watching can see my facial expression and of course a voice over recorder is a must.

If you've had any type of experience with products available on the market with at least those 2 features, all 3 will be great too, please leave a feedback or a simple review of the product here (price, rating, functionality, url). I'll leave a rep for your efforts.

thanks
    jayL

jayL, Nov 26, 2006 IP
  2. GeoffreyF67

GeoffreyF67 Guest

Best Answers:
    I use camtasia 4 for this type of stuff. In fact, I just created my first video late last night before I went to bed.

That speaks to the simplicity of using this product. And I must say - it did it flawlessly :)

Camtasia will record to different formats, do video and voice, and it'll also do watermarks and stuff.

Nice app imo!

G-Man

GeoffreyF67, Nov 26, 2006 IP
    jayL likes this.
  3. symmetric

symmetric Peon

Best Answers:
    symmetric, Nov 27, 2006 IP
    jayL likes this.
  4. Artash Arakelyan

Artash Arakelyan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there. You can check out this Android Screen Capture Tool as well, if you wanna to
    capture currently displayed screen as a video for recording program demos to upload to YouTube or problem recreation, create video tutorials for school or college class or use it to
    create video-based information products you wanna to sell.

Artash Arakelyan, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  5. vairs

vairs Peon

Best Answers:
    vairs, Aug 1, 2011 IP