1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Script/CMS for a Tutorials site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ktutorials, Jan 16, 2009.

Hi,

I need to start a tutorials site like http://www.pixel2life.com/ or related tutorials sites... Can anyone suggest me a scipt for this site.. or any CMS tat suits this type of application..

Thanks a lot...

ktutorials, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  2. ktutorials

ktutorials Peon

Best Answers:
    Any body plz help me in this...

ktutorials, Jan 17, 2009 IP
  3. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Either of the two CMS's that I use regularly would easily do the job... Wordpress would by far be easier - Drupal would give you more power in the long run. Wordpress is the easiest and fastest to set up - and has a wealth of mods & themes, so you'd probably be overwhelmed with choice availability.

Drupal has a steeper learning curve, and the newest version doesn't have a wealth of modules for it yet, but it's ultimately more powerful for a more general purpose type of site.

Both are free, and easily findable on the net... Were I to try what you're doing, either would be fine, but I'd probably lean toward Wordpress.

Good luck!

Khadaji, Jan 17, 2009 IP