1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SCRIPT for hire -- Or your insights

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by TeleMediaMobile.com, Mar 10, 2013.

Which script do you suppose would do a good job at the following idea:

I'm looking for a smooth-running script that can keep track of points -- in essence, adding and subtracting points. I'd like it to be able to allocate a certain number of points to party "A" initially. Upon wanting to take a certain action, I want it to be mandatory that party "A" give up a desired number of points from her points. I then want the script to do the math and keep track of what party "A" has left.
    I want the points that have just been given up by party "A" to be transferred to party "B" -- and also adding up the sum of party "B". When party "B" receives multiple points from parties "A, B, C, D", I want those added to party "B's" points -- and subtracted from "A, B, C, D".

I want the total points of a party to be redeemable by the party herself; hence, leaving the party with zero, or with what is remaining if the claim was partial. I want the script to tally that as well.

I want the script to keep track of the total points of all parties in a databasic file which can be manipulated.

In my head, this doesn't sound easy; which is why with all my CMS knowledge, I won't even attempt to take it on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your advices are cherished! You contractual proposal is considered!

Always a pleasure to read your thoughts!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    TeleMediaMobile.com, Mar 10, 2013 IP