1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Search.Twitter - Your key for finding followers that you need [video tutorial]

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by cluongo18, Dec 28, 2010.

I wanted to share with you guys a video tutorial I made on the Twitter Search Engine, and how you can use it to find real followers that want to talk about your niche.

Twitter is a powerful tool that can help build a brand for your company/business. What most people fail to realize is that having the MOST followers isn't going to help you win. You need to have the followers yes, but you need those followers to be real people who ACTUALLY WANT to talk about and ARE interested in what you have to offer.

Using the Twitter Search tool we can zoom in on our niche keywords, and find people discussing trends related to them. Next we follow them, and cash in for the long run.

So heres the video, enjoy, any questions feel free to post here and I will reply directly guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m738KFpo5sA

cluongo18, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  2. rovad

rovad Member

Best Answers:
    This is a widely used technique, but it still delivers good results. I only want to add that you actually pay attention to who you follow since Twitter has a lot of marketers who are there only to sell you stuff. It might take a bit more time to check everyone's profile, type of tweets (promo or non-promo), activity level etc, but it's worth it. Once when you get the base of a few hundred followers and start providing value in the timelines, you will start noticing an organic increase in your follower base since people will start retweeting your tweets and sharing them outside Twitter.

rovad, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  3. cluongo18

cluongo18 Member

Best Answers:
    Rovad very true (I tried explaining that in the video, maybe it came out wrong) My general rule of thumb is to NOT add "design studios" and "websites" and "companies", but ACTUAL PEOPLE. But yes very true! Thanks for the extra information!

cluongo18, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  4. Grobbulus

Grobbulus Peon

Best Answers:
    Always only follow real people

Grobbulus, Jan 2, 2011 IP