1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Searching for a way to earn an income on the internet.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SCOBAHCAN, Jul 12, 2012.

Searching for a way to earn an income on the internet.
    I realize there are many ways out their that promise you the world. I have been considering operating an online store & possibly using a drop shipper to get products to my customers. The main “thing” that has caused me to hesitate/procrastinate are 1 – if I was to go away for a few weeks how would my business still operate is there a way of putting things on autopilot ? , so my business keeps on functioning & my customers don’t have to wait not forgetting that my income will not decrease.

If I do end up using drop shipping I would prefer an all in one program eg – the drop shipper either provides a website that I could use or some kind of template, so I can put his products on my site for sale.

I have tried making up a content based website which has not worked for me (mainly because my writing skills are not very good & my typing is VERY slow.

I would like to find out are there any other worthwhile programs out their that have these features.
    - Is Residual
    - Honest
    - Straightforward
    - Doesn’t require too much time – a few hrs a day
    - Either free or not to expensive to do.

I will explain my situation which may help you understand a bit better.
    I am on a disability pension which is very limiting which only allows us to earn $ 800 extra per month & anything over that It comes of our base amount which is FAR below the poverty level .So … I either have to find something that will make me around $ 1,000 per month OR much more so I can comfortably come off disability pay all my extra bills & lead a reasonable normal & independent life ($ 4,000 or more per month).

I have been in different MLM?s earlier in my life I do non want anything like that.
    No phone calling or trying to recruit family or friends.

I am at home a lot & would like something on the computer/internet which I am good at (85 % proficient).

I will say that I don’t mind working as long as I am getting somewhere & making some sort of worthwhile living.

Thanks a whole lot to all who reply & can help me. Craig
    -

SCOBAHCAN, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  2. Moer Ahmad

Moer Ahmad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Basically, there are 3 ways to make money online.

1.Physical product
    2.Service product
    3.Digital product

1. Physical product are items that are use or consume physically such at towel, cakes, dvd players & etc. Frankly this is the most difficult business to make online.

2. Service product is are better & examples are URL submission services, Website builders & etc. This require a bit of knowledge of the services you provided.

3. Digital product is the best & examples are ebooks & videos.

So you need to take a step back(maybe 2 or 3 step back) & see YOUR strength. Don't just jump into the bandwagon (like i did during my earlier days). Once you find YOUR strength make a 'blue print' from A to Z (this is the hardest part..trust me). Lastly make that move & learn as you move.

Tips....online business a marathon & not a sprint.

Moer Ahmad, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  3. mare-sk

mare-sk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with the above poster. In my opinions the best way to make money online is throught digital products. It's the least work for you, if you cannot do HTML programming or some other crazy stuff like that, and after a while you can get decent amount of money for it.

mare-sk, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  4. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital products are the best choice for you. They are generally a create and market kind of model. Once you've made the product, the only thing left is to market it. Digital products allow you to have the freedom you want without having to work for a drop shipping company. Plus you won't be tied to your computer either.

There are two products I can recommend for you. The first is The Four Hour Product -- amazing course that will fit you perfectly I think. The second would be Rapid Fire Formula . Both of these products will teach you how to build a product quickly and how to market it as well. If you need help just PM me! I have a ton of products all over the internet, always happy to help if I can! :)

Love your little quote tip, Moer

sweetcrabhoney18, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  5. bobbiroquehornik

bobbiroquehornik Peon

Best Answers:
    You may want to check out Fulfillment By Amazon.

bobbiroquehornik, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  6. ubersoldier009

ubersoldier009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try buying and selling domains for example on dnforum or try some reseller program. It isn't expensive and with proper strategy you can make thousands of dollars per month.

ubersoldier009, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  7. winson

winson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buying domain is easy, but it is hard to sell it, if you do not have exp on that, i will no suggestion you try on this.

find something you like to do, and start from there

winson, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  8. moredred

moredred Member

Best Answers:
    4. Be a broker or middle-man.

This is hands down the best way to make money. Find people to do something for cheaper than what you charge someone to do it.

moredred, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  9. mkarouf

mkarouf Peon

Best Answers:
    There are companies that would pay you for filling online applications .. Another thing to consider

mkarouf, Jul 16, 2012 IP