1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Secure and Feature Rich CMS

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by visioninfotech, May 30, 2006.

Content Management is not an easy task, especially when there are lot of users who are allowed to contribute the content to the site.

I am looking for a CMS that can offer the following. Please do suggest if you have any idea regarding the same.

1. User can have his own section on site, like username.site.com or site.com/username

2. User should be able to easily post his articles or use the system as a blog.

3. The system should be automated with the visitors being able to give a feedback in case the content does some sort of copyright voilation, or is not appropriate.

Rest are small requirements, which i think some PHP programmer can help with little tweaking.

Thanks in advance.
    Am waiting for your suggestions.

Gurpreet

visioninfotech, May 30, 2006 IP
  2. spainexpat

spainexpat Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Gurpreet,

Have you seen expressionengine? It's by pMachine. It's great, it's what I use.

Just to be sure, however, you'd need to post your questions about the user sections of the site to their pre-sales question forum and they'll get back to you about it.

www.pmachine.com

spainexpat, May 30, 2006 IP
  3. visioninfotech

visioninfotech Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for suggestion

i checked that, its a very nice and clean script, but am not sure if it can help with multiple users. We want to offer a directory or a sub domain to each user.

visioninfotech, May 30, 2006 IP
  4. spainexpat

spainexpat Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I don't know, but there are a lot of great multiuser features in EE. Check it out, like I said post your question on their forum, they're great. Great support too.

spainexpat, May 30, 2006 IP
  5. visioninfotech

visioninfotech Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks a lot
    i have downloaded their system, i find it nice to use.

visioninfotech, May 31, 2006 IP