1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Security Certificate

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by aikencolon, Nov 24, 2008.

I was not sure where else to post this question, so if it is in the wrong place admins please move it.

I was wondering how to check the validity of my security certificate. We use a hosted solution for our ecommerce site. My main site is www.aikencolon.com but my security certificate is for www.aikencolon.3dcartstores.com

We have seen a big increase in traffic since we started the site 6 months ago, and I see a lot of customers making it to check out 1. So I was wondering how I could check if the customers are getting a security certificate error or possibly something else that is causing them to hang at check out step 1.

thanks in advance

JJ

aikencolon, Nov 24, 2008 IP
  2. kailash

kailash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can check the expiration date of your certificate by clicking on the lock icon in your browser. Your wild card SSL is going to expire on 30/01/2009.

Kailash

kailash, Nov 24, 2008 IP