1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking a talented photoshopper/designer

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by no1youknowz, Jan 2, 2008.

I will be launching a new website at the end of this month.

The hosting, domain has already been purchased and the site layout has partially been created. I am now creating the content for the launch.

Im seeking a photoshopper/designer to create a main logo and then smaller logos of that and some other icons for the site. I already have the specifications, so really no work is needed in brainstorming, just doing the work.

So really im looking for maximum of 5 images to be created.

Unfortunately, I cannot pay for this as funds are very low. Since I am not in employment. However, if you have your own company, I am able to put up a banner for you and also give you credits at the bottom of the site for each page.

I have a conservative estimate of well over 100,000 unique visitors each month by July and by December it should be off the charts, as there by then be a yearly advertising budget for the site and be advertised heavily.

I would also like to state, I would want to establish a relationship with you. As in the short / medium / long term there might be more work needed and hopefully by then I can pay for these as and when needed.

no1youknowz, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  2. yugo

yugo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    maybe i am man who you looking for, just looking at my post. i am one of contestan in DP.

yugo, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  3. no1youknowz

no1youknowz Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have links to your work?

4. no1youknowz

no1youknowz Peon

Best Answers:
  5. duez

duez Peon

Best Answers:
    duez, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  6. seo daddy

seo daddy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You cant afford to pay for a banner design but you can 'easily predict' 100k visitors per month by July :confused::D

Almost impossible with a new domain and site unless you come up with the cleverest viral marketing campaign on the web :)

good luck with your freebies tho

seo daddy, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  7. no1youknowz

no1youknowz Peon

Best Answers:
    You missed the opening post! My requirements have changed. Yes, I know sometimes its hard to scroll down on a topic! :)

Yes you can predict 100k visitors per month for a site. Perphaps you dont know, which I am truly sorry for.

I'll get a mod to delete this thread anyhow...

no1youknowz, Jan 3, 2008 IP