1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking Advice About Business Opportunity At A New Blogging Platform

Discussion in 'General Business' started by LowriderNYC, Feb 10, 2013.

I am exploring a business opportunity at a new blogging platform called ammble.com. The premise is that an Ammble's short, bullet-point format is more conducive to a post being read in its entirety. FYI, they are not accepting new bloggers at this point, but will soon be available and free for individual bloggers (who are not selling anything) and charge businesses a subscription that is to be determined. The business accounts will have additional features, like a call to action option at the end (see http://ammble.com/4-reactions-to-the-documentary-living-unstoppable/). Basically, I am new to the blogging world, and I am seeking informed input about the merit of the ammble.com concept before moving forward. What is your opinion of ammble's platform?

Thank you,
    Rob

LowriderNYC, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  2. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ammble.com is now becoming popular in the marketing sector. In fact, it receives about 15 views for each day. This makes it very interesting for marketers to explore then.

iandille101, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  3. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmm... I've checked out the website, but it sounds like they are just looking for article writers.. It's not exactly a business opportunity in my opinion, and rather a job at best.

If your content just writing articles, why not join sites like iwriter.com, which creates a platform for both writers & publishers to exchange.

On the other hand, if your looking for a business opportunity that involves blogging, your more than welcome to check my link below since it pertains to the topic. Goodluck on your ventures! :)

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP