1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking Advice on Capital Acquisition for a Quick and Reasonable Return Venture

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SimilarX, Feb 8, 2024.

Hello Digitalpoint Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently in the early stages of launching a new venture and am seeking advice on effective methods to raise a reasonable amount of capital. I am particularly interested in strategies that have the potential to generate returns within a relatively short timeframe, ideally from one to under six months.

While I understand the goal isn't necessarily to amass a large sum, I am eager to explore avenues that can yield a reasonable return. If you have successfully raised capital for your own projects or are aware of proven strategies with a quicker return on investment, please do share your experiences. I am also interested in any step-by-step instructions or resources that you found valuable when starting your journey.

Your guidance will not only be immensely helpful to me but also to others who might be in a similar position. Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!

Best regards,

SimilarX

SimilarX, Feb 8, 2024 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're in Morocco, and doesn't the whole finance industry work differently for Islamic countries?
    What constraints do you have to consider?

sarahk, Feb 8, 2024 IP