1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking forum posters

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by yaheya, Sep 14, 2010.

Hi,

I need posters to help make the forum on our website to look active as I only launched few weeks ago.

I am willing to pay $10 for every 100 posts made and will pay directly to paypal, All you need to do is to let me know wen when you reach 100 posts and i`ll send the money almost instantly.

My experience of forum posting companies has not been good, this is why i have chosen to do it this way instead.

At the moment there is no limit to how many people can do this so if your interested just sign up and PM me on when youve reched 100.

If you decide to do that, please let me know before you post. Also please make sure that you post good content and related to the openned topics. Also make sure that your posts are relevant to the subject, not something like " that's funy " or " interesting..." etc

If you have any questions feel free to post here, or pm me if you like.

Thank you,

yaheya, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  2. bluesinjid

bluesinjid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wrong thread I think. You should post in the BST.

bluesinjid, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  3. ajomehri

ajomehri Active Member

Best Answers:
    where is the mentioned forum ?

ajomehri, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  4. MyFolder

MyFolder Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of forum? Mind PMing me?

MyFolder, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  5. newbie82

newbie82 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not sure if paying for forum posts is the right idea. It wont really hlep you to build a community!

We just started a forum.... if you want to chat on our tech forum check it out: http://crenk.com/forum

newbie82, Sep 24, 2010 IP