1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sell Mobile Apps Earn $1000

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JohnMiller19831, May 7, 2013.

Hi there,
    After posting this yesterday elsewhere and getting a lot of response I thought I would share this with the DigitalPoint forum. I'm new to the forum but a daily reader and thanks to a couple of threads that have helped me a lot. So I decided yesterday to share what I'm doing and how I make money on & off line here is Spain.

I recently started looking at the app business as I noticed that not many businesses in my area use apps for marketing.

This is how I make $1000.

I have targeted a market place of restaurants & night life as I think an app is really well adapted to this market. I then set up a few appointments in my week with a few restaurant, night club, bar & pub owners.

I use tools provided by app-developers.biz & a graphic program (I use GIMP).

With about 35 minutes work I generate an app on the app-developers.biz website, after validation with the client I click publish and the app-developers.biz team generate and send the app to all the major appStores.

I invoice my service for to my client $1000 and $35.00 per month for the access to the CMS which allows them to publish photos, add events, and send push notifications etc...

Does any one else use this site or others maybe cheaper (A.D has a monthly charge of $9.99 per app published)?

Anyway that is how I make a grand selling apps.

I hope this helps others to make some money

JohnMiller19831, May 7, 2013 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    From what I hear apps are getting more and more popular, it sounds like adecent way to make some good money! Thanks for sharing.

ninjamtlt1, May 7, 2013 IP
  3. JohnMiller19831

JohnMiller19831 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah it works great here in spain. I hope it works for you too.

JohnMiller19831, May 8, 2013 IP
  4. kewlchat

kewlchat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that seems like it would work

kewlchat, May 8, 2013 IP
  5. varcoe

varcoe Active Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of apps can you exactly develop with that website?

varcoe, May 8, 2013 IP
  6. JohnMiller19831

JohnMiller19831 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you mean platforms it does everyone iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10, Windows 8 Phone & mobile sites.

If you mean what kind of apps there are many kind of app but they are aimed at local businesses.

JohnMiller19831, May 8, 2013 IP