1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sell unique clickbank ready product with unique bonus,sales letter,design and domain

Discussion in 'General Business' started by XtremXpert, Nov 12, 2010.

I have created a unique e-Book, health related but NOT weight-loss, treat-acne or any other disease related type.
    The book is 60 pages long full with great value information. Info gathered from +30 books and lots of websites. So what this book is offering is time plus info.
    There is also a bonus e-book of 25 pages that will create a lot of value. These e-books are different from what is out there on the market.

I have a unique sales letter of 1400 words for the primary e-book and a 800 words 'sales-letter' for the bonus e-book(I planned to give the bonus e-book for free even if the buyer doesn't buy the product).

Both e-books have custom created, great looking covers. A custom created website design with graphics, and the sales letter inside. I also registered a domain for it two months ago(before I started to work on the product). The website also has an affiliates page with banners, two articles, keywords and everything affiliates need to promote this product.

The 'problem' I'm having now is that I don't have more money to invest in marketing, to promote the product(and I don't have much experience to do that) so I decided to sell them to somebody who can continue with it.

What I don't know is how to find a buyer for them. Releasing info about the product name/content will just give others ideas and maybe somebody will get a similar product published before I sell these.

I spent 200$ (e-book original content writer) + 50$ (rewriting content from other sources for the bonus e-book) + 100$ (sales letter). As I worked as a graphic designer for over three years, I created the website and all the graphics(similar work would have been 200-400$).

Did anyone sold a similar package? Do you know how I can find a buyer and the safes method for this?

If I don't find something safe I will publish it myself in the next few months.

XtremXpert, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Really? Is that a joke? Where do you get decent copywriters for that rate?

Unless you are an authority (doctor or something), its very hard for people to trust you and buy something from you . Especially in the health industry

smallbusinessguy, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  3. XtremXpert

XtremXpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, is not a joke. The writer (female) is a friend of mine, we live close to each other and that's why I got it at that price.
    I know usually you get one at 250-400$ (or more)

4. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Almost impossible. You cant find decent copywriters for less than 1000$. You may get some, not people who can really turn the sales letter into one conversion monster. I would love to see the 100$ sales letter!!!

smallbusinessguy, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  5. XtremXpert

XtremXpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know few people who made mid $xxx,xxx from $250 sales letter and other who never wrote a sales letter before and made close to $100k with one wrote by himself.

There are great sales-letter writers on odesk or other similar places