1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling an online business with live/tangible products-puppies

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pixelfrog, Apr 1, 2010.

I've been running a business since 2001 that has been on the net since 2004. The site's 2 domains get a fair amount of traffic and the business yields between $12,000-$35,000 per year depending on how much time I invest and how much the dogs produce.
    The business is in the black, but frankly, I am constantly getting more inquiries about my product than I can handle and I have decided I either want to sell one of the domain names with a franchise deal or sell the business outright but am unsure how to do this as much of the selling is online and I'm not even sure how to classify this business for selling or even where to offer it for sale.
    Anyone have any suggestions?

pixelfrog, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  2. savagemafia

savagemafia Peon

Best Answers:

Well, if you are selling Dogs that you breed .. then i am not sure how you would sell the business

savagemafia, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  3. savagemafia

savagemafia Peon

Best Answers:
    I am always online and looking to make little cash via paypal...

savagemafia, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  4. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    IMO you'd probably have to sell to either a breeder or just shut the biz down.

manofwar, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  5. pixelfrog

pixelfrog Peon

Best Answers:
    It's rather unique as the dogs are rare, and I obviously don't want to just shut down. I thought about looking for a biz broker but I really have a unique thing going on and no one knows how to price it or really categorize it. (me either)

pixelfrog, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  6. ExitLinks

ExitLinks Peon

Best Answers:
    You could always try Flippa.com for individuals who are interested in a niche such as yours. You never know who might be interested.

ExitLinks, Apr 29, 2010 IP