1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Domains In Australian is a waste of time.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by webseo, Dec 21, 2010.

I watch the site http://www.netfleet.com.au all the time thinking that one day I will sell off some of my popular domains to finance my retirement, but by the looks of what sorts of prices people are offering really good domains, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Aussies are tightarses! And Im an aussie so I can say that. Sure I understabd that a .com.au will never reach the heights of the .com, but really isnt a domain name like accounting.com.au worth more than $5,500? Heck if an accounting company would spend 10 times that amount of money in the yellowpages.

I have a couple of domains I am sure would be worth $100,000 easily, just from the income I get, but based on the prices people are offering, I would be lucky to get $10,000.

So my idea of retiring and living off the sales of my domains is dashed. Comeon aussie's wakeup and smell the flowers. A good domain could earn 10 times more than you paid for it, if you are a smart marketer. Let the mths out of your wallets and spend some bucks to buy these fantastic domains.

Just having a bitch about how backward most Australian businesses are when it comes to premium online realestate.

What do other domain owners think?

webseo, Dec 21, 2010 IP