1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling in US from UK account

Discussion in 'General Business' started by atrevido, Sep 14, 2011.

Hi all.
    Calling all Ebay seasoned pro's. I've started unsucessfully my ebay career a few months back, i made a some school boy errors by not doing enough research so i've been a busy fool basically. I've also bought a few things from China but when they arrived i have to pay customs and duty so then lost all my profit.

I'm now using terapeak and going to be going about this much more professionally this time.

ONe question though. I've found a good product to sell (i believe from feedback) but i want to sell in the US only by sending directly from supplier to buyer. This would be fine if i were in the US but i'm in the UK. I know i can just tick "ship to US only" but does this cause any issues? Would i have to open a seperate US account?

Thanks for any advise. Paul

atrevido, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  2. donsworldwide

donsworldwide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why don't you try calling ebay, or search through their help section which I know could be a pain. I think you will be alright sounds like you need to find a U.S. dropshipper that excepts paypal and you should be able to do it rather easily. Hope yhis helps and Good Luck To Ya!

donsworldwide, Sep 14, 2011 IP