1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

selling on Amazon

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SubmissionFC, Feb 16, 2010.

This may not be the right place to ask this in these forums. if it is not then I do apologize in advance.

I just wanted to know if anyone has any experience selling their products on amazon and how that is going for them? I am new to it so any suggestions?

SubmissionFC, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  2. notepage

notepage Peon

Best Answers:
    Selling on Amazon takes a fair amount of effort. They have so many products that you really have to figure out good ways to describe your product. We see some sales but not many.

notepage, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  3. carfanatic01

carfanatic01 Peon

Best Answers:
    same as your experience I don't have any idea or I never been used Amazon to sell my stuff, I always Ebay, but some of my friend encourage me to used Amazon because of its good term, but still I don't have that opportunity.

carfanatic01, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  4. plethera25

plethera25 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're going to sell more than 40 items a month, it's better to subscribe to the store which is 39.95, but it takes away from the 1.00 per transaction fee (which doesn't include the credit card processing fees).

plethera25, Feb 25, 2010 IP