1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Article Writing Service - New Way to Conquer Google- Low rate

Discussion in 'General Business' started by groundhope, Jan 31, 2010.

If you are looking for high quality and unique articles at very low rates, then I have very good news for you. I am not good at doing the hard sell so I will go straight and show you the rates that I am offering.
    You can check out the quality of our writing below and do read the testimonials from my past customers.

Testimonials from Past Customers

Quote:
    ladystrange said

I received my free article within a day. The subject matter was of an abstract health niche in which needed researched. The article was well researched and written. Passed copy scape. I am impressed with this quality of work for the value and I will be a paying customer in the next couple of days.
    Thank you.

Quote:
    bigbearmarketer said

I received my article, it was very well researched and not only that but it had some of the best SEO for the keyword of my choice that I've seen. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for quality SEO and well researched articles. Will use definitely use again.

Rates for Article Writing

Regular SEO Articles
    400 words - $5.00 each
    500 words - $6.00 each
    600 words - $7.00 each
    700 words - $9.00 each
    Above 700 words - please contact me

Our editorial process is very straight. Each article will go through an analysis tool to make sure the article satisfied the SEO guidelines. We look into primary keyword density, theme keyword density and keyword prominence.

If you use our LSI-based SEO article writing service, which I strongly encourage you to do so, as this will be the future for search engine optimization and ranking for your site. Your site will be ranked not just based on the primary keyword alone but also how many related supporting theme keywords that you have in the body of the article.

Take a look at our sample of articleshttp://lsi-article-writing-service.blogspot.com/

All completed articles are scanned for "plagiarism proof" using a specialized technique i.e. through random sampling of sentences from the article and put them to the top search engines and look out for similarities. On top of that, as a double proof, the same article will be scanned using Copyscape as well.

One last thing, I do not offer my service for the following types of business activities, please read.

To place order, please contact me at [seoarticlewriterpro@gmail.com].

Currently, we only accept payment through Paypal.
    Thank you.

groundhope, Jan 31, 2010 IP