1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Service tools for promotion in instagram

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by smmdad, Dec 25, 2019.

Without installing software, for mobile and PC.

The functionality of the service:

1. Posting on a timer (storis, posts)
    2. Mailing lists in direct - mass and automatic settings
    3. Notifications about new subscribers and those who unsubscribed
    4. Automatic direct messages to new subscribers. Very effective function, I recommend.
    5. web chat window direct all connected instagram accounts. You can correspond in the web browser window

The website oxosms.com

At the site oxosms.com there are different proxies, both basic, and you can register your own on v4, v6. The ip server itself is changed 1-2 times a month, so there are no restrictions from instagram without a proxy.

IMPORTANT: authorization occurs under the mobile device emulation, so there can be no locks in principle.

At the moment, we are working on a referral system, which means that you can get 50% from each invited user to the site.

Support for all users online in chat and on whatsapp

smmdad, Dec 25, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  2. Clandyer

Clandyer Peon

Best Answers:
    You can promote your Instagram acc with help of special services, but you should choose this service carefully. There are a lot of bad tools for Instagram which can lead you account to ban (because of their artificial behavior). So, I use Ingramer ( https://ingramer.com/blog/Messages-Instagram-on-Computer/ )this service based on special algorithms that imitates human behavior. And during my almost 5 month usage I have not faced with any problem.

Clandyer, Jan 15, 2020 IP