1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Set goal when you starting in business..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nsucidor, Nov 19, 2012.

Hello everyone! I'm new in this forum, but i would want to share one amazing reality. Let me share this blog about start your own business..
    Set goal when you starting in business.
    You have to do totally what's advantageous for you and your life, not what's best for everyone else.
    Your PAST does not compare in your FUTURE. If you ever become a successful in your past that was not reason for you to give up now.
    Make a decision to figure out what you want, and then maintain it seriously and based on your passion.
    there are two beginning option in life; to admit as they exist or accept the responsibility for changing them.
    Everyday is a new chance to choose.

nsucidor, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  2. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    Corrections :
    1. Everyone does set some or the other goal when starting in business.
    2. If you dont do whats best for everyone else, how do you think you're gonna make profit?
    3. Your past does compare in your future. I just came across a man who is now not being trusted by anyone because in his earlier business, due to some issues, people lost money and he shut it down.
    4. You cannot remain static in the business industry. If you remain static, chances are, your business would become successful, and stay so for some time, but in a year or two, it would get thrown in the dust. You need to by dynamic while doing business.
    5. Grammar is really bad, hard to understand, but according to what I understood, you meant accept the responsibility for changing the world. You dont have to accept the responsibility. No one is going to ask you to. You need to have a passion, rather than making promises to yourself.
    6. Every second is a new chance, but to choose what?

dhamaniasad, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  3. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Running business requires knowledge on the target of your venture, most especially when you are jumpstarting an enterprise. This calls for a need for you to set goals and write business plan so you will know where you’re going through. This can be a daunting task, but very rewarding.

iandille101, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  4. lisna

lisna Peon

Best Answers:
    Use this for your business: PLAN ----> DO -----> CHECK

lisna, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  5. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Business is one of the most popular term in which many people are interested and also the goal of each and every people is to gain more profit from it.There are many things that you should consider in your mind before doing any kind of business.

gregortarquin, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  6. Jagike

Jagike Peon

Best Answers:
    Know your beginning and end state. Then establish reasonable toll gates. Do not rush it, if you take your time and do it right in the beginning, it will save you a lot of time in the long run...this is from my personal experience.

Jagike, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  7. interservermike

interservermike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Making goals for your business should be SMART, Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and time bounded. If you want your business to grow I believe you should give everyone what they need while keeping yourself unique from your competitors. :)

interservermike, Dec 11, 2012 IP