1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Setting up a subscription website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by nithinr6, Aug 8, 2010.

Hii
    Me along with few friends are about to start a free online magazine. In order to do that i have to setup a website where poeple can subscribe to our mag and those people will get an email with the downloadable pdf version as an attachment and a link to view the mag online. We want a subscription system because then we will have a list of the interested guys and also if we want to make it paid, then we dont want any hazzle. So i have seen joomla and wordpress used as a subscription website. But most of the plugins are damn costly. So is there a simple and free way to setup such a site? We will also need the ability to send mass email to the subscribers once a month when the mag is published.

Thanks

nithinr6, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  2. frogjy

frogjy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why just modify the wordpress script?

frogjy, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  3. nithinr6

nithinr6 Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ Didn't get you. Do you mean to change the original wp code?? the problem is that am not a coder...

nithinr6, Aug 10, 2010 IP