1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Setting up an automated blog using Yahoo Answers & RSS

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bigpapa, Dec 15, 2008.

I see so many "automated blogs" out there and many of them are built around pulling RSS content from Yahoo Answers.

How does this work? I see how you can search for a topic on Yahoo Answers and each search can have its own RSS feed, but only the question shows on the feed. That doesn't seem to be enough to setup a fully syndicated blog.

How is it done?

bigpapa, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  2. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oranges, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  3. bigpapa

bigpapa Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, thank you for that post, but I was really wondering how to convert Yahoo answers into useful syndicated blog content.

The content in Yahoo answers RSS feeds seems minimal, and I just don't see how all these automated blogs are being built around Yahoo answers with great looking posts when they are built around these feeds.

bigpapa, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  4. richardrm

richardrm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. Caffeinated Content (CC) plugin does more than yahoo answers. Blog will be transformed with rich content. Google for CC or or fastblogcontent to get more info. There are some youtube videos too which show how easy is it to use CC.

-Richard

richardrm, Dec 15, 2008 IP