1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

share your experiences related to Star My Biz!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by amby_frenzie, Mar 29, 2012.

Even though one of my friends has filled my ears with all good things about Star My Biz, I still want to know more people who have really experienced raise in their business with the help of Star My Biz!!! I want to be 100% sure before investing my money in some random stuff. please share your experience frankly stating if it would be worth spending on Star My Biz and does it really boost your business or not?

amby_frenzie, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  2. skyz_D_limit

skyz_D_limit Peon

Best Answers:
    Me and my Dad own a pet shop in a suburb. Because of its location, we hardly had some customers. We were about to sell it, when we heard of Star My Biz. With the help of Star My Biz, our shop was publicised in a better way. We earned a better position on Yelp. Star My Biz was really very helpful to us in our tough times! It was just what we needed!

skyz_D_limit, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  3. 1for100

1for100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Star My Biz is one secret word to my success!! This is one thing which i would recommend to every person who is expecting to increase his business. I am a tattoo artist having a studio in not so good location. I almost gave up when there was a period when I didn’t have enough business. I read of Star My Biz. It was my last attempt to save my business... And indeed it was the last attempt!! Now I don’t have to try any more attempts! Star My Biz is the only thing which I needed! I just have to pay and that’s it! Its the easiest and simplest and most reliable way of increasing your business!:cool:

1for100, Mar 29, 2012 IP