1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shared Work Space?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by davilama2682, Sep 25, 2021.

For people who need a business address and/or business office space, shared work spaces might be the solution. I, personally, have been looking at these types of solutions for my own business. There appear to be a lot of different providers, which surprises me for being such a niche market. Shared work spaces appear to work on a membership basis and include perks according to partnerships established by the shared work space operator just for its exclusive members. I guess, I am asking in our post-pandemic world, is shared work space something online marketers/business organizations use in order to maintain a physical business operations presence? I do not have corporate meeting space, business software, and/or projector in my house. This option is appealing to me. Who here on Digital Point Forums has experience in this type of corporate space? Please, feel free to share your informed insights into this opportunity for professional operations corporate spacing.

davilama2682, Sep 25, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They're a big thing in NZ.

Some are more formal and called "serviced offices" where you have your own space but secretarial, kitchen etc is shared with others.
    We have tech hubs to encourage start-up businesses particularly in the tech sector - free for those who qualify
    And one of our banks has a "hub" in rural towns for people to use as needed - free for customers.

I'm looking at moving part time to a small island nation that has "terrible internet" but my NZ accountant sponsors a tech hub there that is upstairs from a major bank - so even if the internet is down at home it'll be on in the Hub. Free for locals and tourists. It'll be useful for all those upgrades that our laptops like to run!
    and they have aircon so I might work there just for that!!!

sarahk, Sep 25, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  3. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I live in a poor neighborhood. So, I would not be inviting corporate clients to come visit me at home. The perk for me would be having the clean, professional corporate space/address that if I wanted to, could invite a client over to present a presentation to or even host over for a consultation event. The ones I have looked at offer virtual spaces with a guaranteed physical location as needed.

davilama2682, Sep 25, 2021 IP
    sarahk likes this.