1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sharing blogger blog link problem with facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by crazybuoy, Mar 10, 2011.

When ever you put the link of any web page in the link box and click on Attach button, then it pick the any picture from your provided web page automatically, and then you write some description about your link to share the link.

But when I put the my blogger blog page address, then it does not pick the picture from the blog’s page automatically. WHY???

crazybuoy, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  2. viinfo123

viinfo123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    in your blogger profile, you need to put your pic wtever you want to show then share with all.. Facebook will take that profile pic with description.

Thanks,
    Kunjal Panchal

viinfo123, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  3. romie

romie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Images should be yours uploaded or linked via other websites correctly and not indirectly linked i.e. some websites require you to view it on your website and doesn't allow other linking or accessing it.

romie, Mar 12, 2011 IP
  4. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    It does that sometimes.. I think you should sharing different page url or try different link. I'm also looking more into this! I will let you know if I come up with any solution.

Justin_Dupre, Mar 16, 2011 IP